26 October 2010

Sky High




The Iris Van Herpen X United Nude.



In cream... 



One of our personal favourites: the YSL Mohawk Pump.  



Versace Dvea Patent-Leather Platform Pumps.



Jeffrey Campbell's Lita's in deep purple suede - Cama loves our new black pair!



Senso's take on Acne's Admire Wedge (in amazing fiery red and cobalt blue!) 



Cama's new Jeffrey Campbell clogs... love!




Alexander Wang chunky ankle boots



Nicolas Kirkwood heels now available at Scanlan and Theodore (nearly had a heart attack when we saw these in the window the other day) 



Miu Miu sandals


To enter our giveaway of Cama's 'Beat of the Drum' shoe harness, simply comment below telling us which one of these shoes is your favorite and why. Don't forget to leave your email address! x

1 comment:

  1. Technically I'm not in the giveaway but I thought I'd get it started by making obvious my favorite shoes from the post! It will have to be the Miu Miu's... only because they are the best things since I don't know when and they look so fucking comfortable and they're black - BLACK GOES WITH EVERYTHING, and surprisingly they look sick with socks underneath, AND they are great summer shoes and summer is coming (or so it should be any time now...). SHIT will someone just buy me a pair?! Cate? Put our savings together? I think you'd rather the mohawk shoes... lets get both. :)

    Did i mention they come in satin or suede? There are options with these shoes!

    My response wins competition is off sorry guys.

    I joke. xx

    ReplyDelete